Mission and Goals
- Hits: 775
1. To provide a challenging and rigorous curriculum that prepares students for college and/or career.
2. To provide a learning environment that is safe, orderly, free of bullying, nurturing, healthy, clean, and designed to provide a personalized education.
3. To foster an environment where teachers feel comfortable trying new strategies and collaborating with colleagues to improve teaching and learning.
4. To prepare students as global citizens who can think critically, work cooperatively, responsibly, and productively within family, business, and community.
5. To create extensive and meaningful parent and community relationships where we communicate regularly to support student needs.